- Design, development and support of our software applications and systems.
- Ensure a smooth integration of new operational systems and processes into existing systems.
- Completing detailed analysis and specification of technical requirements.
- Unit testing and factory acceptance testing of in house developed applications and systems.
- Create technical documentation and user guides for end users.
- A formal 3rd level qualification in an IT or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year design and development experience is required.
- Strong background in VB.NET and SQL.
- Relevant experience in implementing solutions as described above, as well as production of technical specifications and support guides.
- Extensive technical and analytical skills.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to prioritise assignments and to work to individual and team deadlines.
- Experience of programming microcontrollers.
- An understanding of electronics.
Our offer to you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills as a Software Developer.
- A friendly work environment.
Send your CV with a Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.