ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognised quality management standard.
It demonstrates that a business is committed to providing high quality products and services.
To achieve it, the business must work together as a team and go through a rigorous accreditation process. Steps include:
- Clarifying the aims of the business
- Defining the key business processes
- Designing systems and procedures to manage these processes
- Pulling this together to create a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Training everyone on the QMS
- Implementing it across the business
- Passing an external audit
- Continually improving working practices
Many businesses want ISO 9001 but not everyone can achieve it.
It takes a lot of effort and everyone in the business must be involved. But the benefits to customers make it worthwhile. For RivTec customers, benefits include:
- Knowing we’ve been independently audited, so you don’t need to do it
- Having confidence that we’re committed to quality
- Getting a consistently high level of customer service
- Knowing we work to world-class standards
Achieving ISO 9001 is great for RivTec and even better for our customers.
They tell us we provide a quality service, and we’re very pleased to have this confirmed by independent quality auditors.
To find out how RivTec can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 353 (0)42 937 4160